Friday, June 12, 2009

how to cure internal heat

INTERNAL HEAT

It is simply a condition, or a symptom,not a disease. The sufferer experiences heat sensations all over the body or in some areas. The body is cool outside while the inside feels hot. The sufferer feels uncomfortable and unwell.

CAUSES

Malaria fever at the initial stage.

Very high blood pressure

Internal ulcer

Insomnia

Excessive worry.

TREATMENT

The first thing to do is to treat the cause,treat the cause and the sickness goes.

Get and burn some coconut shells and chaff into ashes. Allow it to cool and store in a bottle,pour one teaspoonful into a cup of warm water, stir and drink twice daily.

33 comments:

  1. find it cute and interesting. It portraits on my emotions.

    Bob
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. a suit information at all time should be given to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the heat is cause by a sickness suffer by the sicker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please I need more details on this, it has been disturbing me for like 5months now and I have tried so hard to treat it but it's still there...I don't know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please I need more details on this, it has been disturbing me for like 5months now and I have tried so hard to treat it but it's still there...I don't know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have being having this for like 5months now and have tried so hard and it refuses to go...I don't know

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls sir/Ma, for d past six months now I have been having this hotness of d body. Sometimes it starts from my chest and to all parts of my body, sometimes from my head and sometimes from my stomach. I've done series of tests and every proved negative. The heat is very severe and sometimes scares me away with d way I feel. What can I do pls. Could it still be internal heat?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello Greetings to you. I av dsame similar problem here, I normally av internal heat, peppering body from hands to my legs and also a sour and dry mouth. I av done several test and d result is a +malaria and little typhoid. cud dat be d cause?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the info , i have been suffering of this heat for the past 20yrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can internal heat cause one to have weak erection n quick ejaculations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please How Long Will I Continue Taking It?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enter your comment...what is the difference between coconut shells and chaff

    ReplyDelete
  15. please help me for this internal heat of a thing, i have been battling it for like 6 years now. please help me for me to get out of this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pls can internal heat in body cause rashes on the skin?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is Der Any Way 2 Cure?

    ReplyDelete
  18. pls,Is there no medication for it

    ReplyDelete
  19. the very one capable of curing all the causes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. Health

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. koktale

    ReplyDelete

  22. Pls sir/Ma, for d past six months now I have been having this hotness of d body. Sometimes it starts from my chest and to all parts of my body, sometimes from my head and sometimes from my stomach. I've done series of tests and every proved negative. The heat is very severe and sometimes scares me away with d way I feel. What can I do pls. Could it still be internal heat

    ReplyDelete
  23. Enter your comment...I have a friend of same condition what can be done about it .

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello, i do need a solution to cure my health, for past few months now i have been having hotness in my body sometimes my chest hot my stomach hot and i feel headache, what can i do to stop it, few day ago i went to pharmacy buy drugs the chemist prescribe the drugs for me, PINTAL 1.5 SYRUP, Butamirate citrate, For relief of dry cough,since i started drinking the drugs I'm relief now. But an wondering if its gonna to come back again, perhaps if it come back again what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  25. For some years now , I have been battling with this body hotness, I have done many test, yet all to no avail .
    I wonder it might be internal Heat. Please what can I Do .. .

    ReplyDelete
  26. My mother own is over 20yrs.we have gone to different hospital no solution. Pls what can we do to save her from dis discomfort sickness?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Is there a medication for this internal heat

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have been having this illness getting to a year, and i need a solution to it please.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have been having serious hotness from the inside.the heat sensation starts from the lower right corner of my stomach then radiates to my waist,back then to every part of my body.my feet and palms are always hot and dry,my lips dry too.these body hotness does not stop.i sleep and wake up with it.it gives me fever too.im so uncomfortable with it.pls what can I do.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have a family member who have been feeling this internal heat for like a year ago. What can he use

    ReplyDelete